Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Four Pocket Ephemera


 I followed a video today to 

make this four pocket piece to use in my junk journal. 

Pocket on the right is not as deep as the pocket on the left. 

Filled it with ephemera. 


This is the other side of the pocket. 

Love the stitching down the center, and around the entire piece. 

Had a great day at the craft fair with Betty on Sunday. 

They didn't have as many vendors as they normally do for the show. 

You could also tell that attendance was way down. Guess people

are still afraid to attend large gatherings. 

Another big difference was the price. Everything was marked up. 

Limited my spending to just things I felt I needed at the time. 

Did make three cards while I was there. 

Be back to share photos of those and some of the things I bought. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: