Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Playing Around with Master Boards


 I've been working on master boards. 

Took a 12x12 sheet of pattern paper that I didn't really like or thought

I would ever use for this masterboard. 

Next step was to cover the entire thing with scrap paper. Just bits and

pieces I had in my scrap bins. 

To attach the scraps I used modge podge that I added a bit of water to just

to make it thinner. I find it easier to brush on with a foam brush when it is not so thick. 


After the modge podge was dry I added a bit of stamping. 

The images where then colored with Prisma pencils. 


Here is the first master board I made. Haven't cut this one apart yet. 

Trying to figure out how I can scan this size, or find someplace that will make

prints of 12x12 paper. Please let me know of any place that can do this. Thanks! 

I'll be back tomorrow with another master board, and will show how I cut it apart. 

These pieces will be used for junk journaling. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: