Saturday, April 24, 2021

Bored so I made Journaling Cards


 I was bored last night, and couldn't sleep. 

Wanted to make something, but just didn't have any

crafty mojo, so I broke out some project

life cards. Added some ephemera, and came up with some

decorated journaling cards. 

I should be bored more often as I love how they turned out. 


Just added some cheesecloth, flower, and ribbon to the 

tab at the top. While cleaning off my desk the other day I

found a small piece of clear acetate. I also had my tab punch on the

desk. Rest is history. Now why did I never think to make tabs out of clear acetate before? 


Love using Tim Holtz paper dolls. 

When I go to the craft show tomorrow I'm going to look for more of them. 


They are just too cute! 

Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: