Friday, April 2, 2021

Decorated Glassine Bunny Bag


 I was recently in a bunny swap. Players were

to decorate a bag, and then fill it bunnies. Well

bunnies do multiply so my bag was pretty stuffed by 

the time I was finished. 

I decorated a glassine bag with a book page from Watership Down. 

I found it at the library sale, and got it for .50 cents. 

Added some silk flowers, glitter centers, and grass along the bottom. 

Used a die for the grass. 

The bag I got at Hollo's. They are selling them for .10 cents each. What a deal! 

Size of the bag 9 3/4 x 12, so it is a pretty large bag to fill. 


Made this 5 x7 envelope then decorated it with this cute little bunny. 

Also found at the library book sale. 


Pocket made with a book page. 


Made some bunny die cuts and embossed with a folder. 

Some of the other stuff I put in the bag I've already

have been posting on the blog. 

Not going to post every thing here, but my partner

has already received the bunny bag, and loved it. 

I have to say I enjoy swaps like this one. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: