Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Decorating Large Glassine Bag


 A few weeks ago while visiting Hollo's a local paper

store I came across some very large glassine bags. 

I thought they would be fun to decorate, and use to package

up my swaps. 


While playing around with the bag I had

the idea to fold up the bottom to form a pocket. 

Took it one step further and folded the bag in half. 

I ended up with four large pockets. 

Front and back were decorated with pattern paper. 

Also edged it with black script washi tape. 


Here is what it looks like open. 

Continued to use the same washi tape on the inside. 


I can see myself making a few of these and putting them

together for an embellishment book. 

Not to shabby a project considering the bags are only .10 cents each. 

Oh how I love that store! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: