Saturday, April 3, 2021

March Journal for Kathleen


 While going through my junk journal posts I see that I

didn't share the March journal that I made for the swap with Kathleen. 

Here is the cover. Lots of green, and gold. This one

is held closed with the help of gold elastic cord. 

Love the buttons I added to this. 


Inside cover, and first page. 


Side pocket with some gold leaf trim that I got at Hobby Lobby. 

Next page is mixed media. Used different shades of oxide ink. 


I added this store bought greeting card. Just rounded the corners. 


Pretty little Miss makes a great little tuck spot. 


This is a little book that attaches with a binder clip. 


Here it is open.


Luck of the Irish pocket.


Center of the journal. 

This is a sheet of Graphic 45 pattern paper. 


Gold doily, green yo-yo. Under that is several sheets

of parchment paper for additional journaling space. The

tab at the side allows the pages to be lifted. 


I used  two tabs for the paper. 


another little tuck spot. This is the inside of that greeting card I added. 


Belly band that holds a little notebook. 


And the last page. I added a little pocket with mini notebook, and writing paper. 

Kathleen loved this one. 

I'll be posting the rest of the years journals soon as I just sent her

box with the last four so I'll be able to post them after she sees them. 

We started in September last year and made one journal for each month. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: