Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Busy Evening, Great Dollar Find!



I have been seeing these cute little box in a bag projects everywhere lately. I just had to try one. Way fun and easy to make. Patterned pattern is by Basic Grey. And get this....it's called Aged and Confused. Just love the name of the paper! That is the story of my life right now!!!! It's good to laugh at yourself. I used the new scallop punch to make the trim going around the bottom of the bag.



Now why was I so busy yesterday evening? I get a call from my daughter Sarah while I was driving home from work. She's at the mall and wants me to come pick her up. She was down from MI visiting her girlfriend who is going in for surgery today (you'll be find Melinda! Saying a prayer for you) Well Melinda was working at the mall till 9:30 and Sarah wanted to spend time with her mom. So I drive to pick her up, bring her home, make us some dinner. She was raving about how much weight I loss. That was great to hear!!! Then we went to the lake and walked, then back to the mall and did a little bit of shopping. So I finally got home for the night at 10 pm. Then I wanted to stamp. Go figure. I only got up at 5 am so I figure I have at least one hour left in me before I crumple to a heap on the floor. Well that one hour turned into two. So I didn't get to bed till midnight! I know I'm going to pay for it today at work. It was well worth it though. I always have fun with Sarah and since she moved to MI I don't see her as often as I would like to.


So on to the great dollar find! While we were shopping we stopped at Pat Catan's and found these awesome Halloween stamps. They were 1.00 each. These are made by See-De's.
These are just to darn cool. Course I had to get them all. I'm all set for some great Halloween projects!
Okay off to work. Hope I don't fall asleep at my desk!!!
Stamping Trails.
Karen 251

No comments: