Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Gift Bag


Taking a little mini vacation and took the day off work. I did go to my WW meeting this morning. I didn't lose, but I didn't gain either. Just maintained. Next week's meeting should be better and get the scales moving again. I had a set back with that time of the month. Which is a pain cause you ladies know how it is with the weight gain.
I made this gift bag this morning. Remember those dollar stamps I bought? You can see one of them through the window I created on this flat brown bag. I used the Couzzle to cut the circle. The outside scallop circle is done with SU scallop punch. The scallop across the top is made with the new scallop border punch. Vine is from Baroque Motifs.
Can you beleive that I'm thinking Halloween now? The craft store I go to has all the Halloween stuff out. So fun to go through. I'll be making more Halloween cards and stuff as we get into August. Don't know about the rest of you.....but I for one am ready for some cooler temps!!!
Not doing much today. Just taking it easy and battling cramps. I'm also waiting on my SU order to come in. I wasn't going to pre order all the new colors but decided at the last minute to do so. The order will be here today! YAY! And I'll have some time to play. The new SU catalogs have shipped so eagerly awaiting those. With some of the stuff I've seen so far I think it's going to be an awesome catty!!!
Stamping Trails!
Karen 251

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on not gaining this week. I got home today and found the most wonderful package with all kinds of nice things---the blog candy I won. Thanks so much!!
Linda Peterson