Saturday, July 5, 2008

Another Obscure Holiday Card


Ever hear of Gorgeous Granny day? It's another one of those days that made it to an obscure holiday list. Seeing how my friend Connie is going to be a grandma for a second time I thought this would be a great card to make for her. Now here is the rest of the story.....She turned 50 and didn't want nothing to do with the Red Hat Ladies. Now me on the other hand can't wait to join. 2 more years for me. I couldn't resist making this card for her seeing how she really doesn't like the purple/red thing. LOL
I used Gorgeous Granny's from See-De's, and Paisley background stamp from SU. Colors: Lavender Lace, Ruby Red, Old Olive, More Mustard, So Saffron, Creamy Caramel.
Now I know that all three people who are receiving this card this month will be saving it. I know my friends they will turn right around and send them back to me when I turn 50.


Going to see mom today. Hope she is feeling better. I can't believe my vacation is coming to an end. The days just flew by! I did get a lot done this week. Even somethings I didn't think I'd be doing.....like cleaning out our crawl space. That was not on my to do list, but it does look better, and I was able to donate lots of stuff to Good Will. So that's a good thing.

Have a great Saturday.
Stamping Trails
Karen 257

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Can't wait till you turn 50!!!!! I am coming up with more and more ideas for your 50th birthday when I should be coming up with ideas for this year!!!! Yes, you probably will be getting those cards back but I LOVE you anyways!!! Love,
Kat