Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday....Again! I'm not Ready!


Well I had good intentions to stamp over the weekend. Didn't happen. I made one card and that was a complete CASE from another person. I love this card that Roxy made. I changed the colors. Use Purely Pomegranate, and Groovy Guava. I love using white craft ink on the Kraft cardstock. Label punch was used for the upper right of the flower panel.
I don't know where the weekend goes, but it sure goes by quick. I worked overtime on Saturday for 4 hours. So didn't do much except grocery shopping, laundry, dinner, and more walking!
On Sunday morning I went to visit mom. Brought her some cantaloupe she really enjoyed that. Took her outside for a few walks around the nursing home. Came home, made lunch, did some much needed housework that I just couldn't put off for another minute. I also weeded the garden that we have in the back yard. I was beat by the time I finally got to bed.....So when did I make the card? This morning. I went to bed so early I got up at 5 this morning and stamped.
Okay need to run and get dressed for work. Hope everyone has a happy Monday!!!
Stamping Trails
Karen 251

No comments: