Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Weigh In


I got weighed in this morning. I didn't lose as much as last week, but I did lose 1.5 pounds. YAY! I'm happy with that. As long as I lose I'm not going to fret over how much it was.
Now for the picture......I told you that I dyed my hair last week. It is really RED!!! Hubby says it looks orange. I love it!!! Makes me feel perky.
We are going out to Applebee's this evening for dinner. Son John's birthday is tomorrow and he has to work till 9 pm so we are taking him out to dinner today instead. Can't beleive my baby is going to be 20. Now that make me feel old!!!
I'll check in again tomorrow. Still hoping to find some time to stamp later today.
Stamping Trails
Karen 256

4 comments:

Tami Grandi said...

keep up the good work! I'm cheering for you!

Kathy said...

Way to go! I'm so proud of you! Your hair looks great! I think that it matches your personality perfectly. BTW, you might need to go buy some new clothes instead of crafting supplies to go with your new hair and all the weight you lost so far. Keep it up, another card is coming your way soon!!!!

Pat Huntoon said...

Red suits you! Don't you feel like a whole new woman?

Krafting Karen said...

thanks everyone! Yes Pat I feel like a new woman. Kat I know, but I think I can give up some of my stamping money for clothes:)
Thanks Tami! Good to know people are following along with my progress. It helps to keep me going!