Friday, July 11, 2008

Another Card!


Thanks Lisa! She sent me this very pretty encouragement card. I Believe!!!
My goal for this week is to lose 2.5 pounds. That will put me at the 20 pound mark. You know the first 10 pounds is water weight, but the rest of the pounds is fat. I'll feel real sense of accomplishment when I hit 20, plus that means another round of Weight Loss Blog Candy!
We walked around the lake at work yesterday (it's one mile up and down hills). Then I weeded our garden for 1/2 an hour, got on the treadmill and did 35 minutes, then if that wasn't enough me and hubby took a moonlight walk around the neighbourhood. He told me something that made me feel good. He said "I'm walking like I have a purpose now" That put a smile on my face.
Okay need to get ready for work. I'm so excited I get my SU pre-order stamps today. Can't wait to play with the sock monkey set, and the others that I ordered.
Stamping Trails
Karen 256

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you for this week. I know that you can do it and another card will be coming your way to keep you going. Have fun with the new stamp sets cause I'm jealous.