Thursday, July 24, 2008

More Cards from Friends


More cards I received this past week. Just love the encouragement girls.! Love the cards also!
Everyone has just been keeping me going. Keep on posting those comments on the Weight Loss Blog Candy. It all helps me to stay focused.
I had to word an extra hour yesterday. Two people who normally work till 6 called off yesterday so they needed the help. Also have to work on Saturday. It's only four hours so that shouldn't be to bad. I start at 10 and get off at 2. Least I'll still be able to stay up late on Friday and sleep in Saturday morning.
I have to tell you that I discovered SHAKES! I was wondering why my weight loss wasn't much last week when I was working out like crazy. I went back over the the Healthy Guidelines and discovered that even though I was eating the correct number of point and had good activity I wasn't eating a good balance. On WW you need to get your dairy and healthy oil. I tried the WW shake packets. They are awesome!!!!! Here are two I came up with
Vanilla packet, 1/2 water, 1/2 fat free milk, 1/2 banana, 1 tsp flax seed oil, 1 tbls reduced fat peanut butter. Equals 6 points
Chocolate packet, 1 cup watermelon, 1 tsp flax seed oil, 1/2 cup milk. Equals 4 points.
Both of these are really YUM and they are wonderful for keeping me full till lunch.
I also have been getting extra fruit by blending 1 cup watermelon, 1 cup blueberries, 1 splenda packet, 1 tsp flax seed oil, and some ice cubes. I been having this as a beverage with dinner. Equals 3 points.
Okay gotta get off the computer now, and get ready for work.
Stamping Trails
Karen 251

2 comments:

Cindy Cade said...

Karen,
Thanks for the lovely and encouraging note. Ü
I wonder, when you join WW's do they give you the information you need as to what to eat or are all of these things extra you pay for as time goes by?
I want to join but must be frugal, I am not the only one in my household with wants and needs. Ü
BTW, the shakes sound yummy and I am copying the recipes for later.
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I guess I posted under the wrong place sorry. Way to go that is a big loss in one week. What are you doing to lose the weight. It's hard when you craft is a sit down one. Keep up the good work. Don't buy to many new clothes you soon won't be able to wear them either. Sharon LeVine