Saturday, July 26, 2008

Star Catcher



One of the things they give you at a WW meeting is a "Star Catcher" Each time you share at the meeting with a success you have made you get a bravo star. You also get a star for each 5 pounds you have lost. My little star catcher is going to be packed by the time I lose all the weight I want to lose. My leader may need to give me another one.


One of my readers Cindy had a question.......Her question was do they give you everything you need in the beginning or do you have to buy stuff as you go along. WW gives you everything you need to start your Journey. You receive a book each week, and a points tracker. The first book will help you select a plan, then you just build from there. You can buy food, scale, activity tracker and other items, but you don't need them to lose the weight.




I have another recipe share. This is for Fruit Salad. I tried it today and it is YUM


2 medium Granny Smith apples

1 cup halved seedless red grapes

1 can (11oz) mandarin orange segments, drained

1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows

1 8 oz container low-fat vanilla yogurt

zest of 1 lime

2 tablespoons chopped nuts


core and cut apples into small pieces (I cut the the peel off first)

combine apples, grapes, and oranges in medium bowl. Add the marshmallows, yogurt and lime zest. Sprinkle nuts over top. Cover and refrigerate till ready to serve


makes 12 servings.


Nutrients per serving: calories 80, total fat 1 gram, saturated fat 0, cholesterol 0 mg, carbohydrate 17 g, protein 1 g, sodium 20mg, fiber less than 1 gram.



Thanks to my buddy Lisa for sending me this great encouragement card. Love it!!! The stamp set is from See-Dee's
If you haven't left a comment for the Weight Loss Blog candy that I posted on Wednesday there is still time. Drawing is tomorrow. Good luck everyone!!!!
Stamping Trails
Karen 251

No comments: