Sunday, July 6, 2008

Vacation is Over


I can't believe this is my last day of vacation. Have to go back to work tomorrow. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Wish I could stay home for another week. The next week I'll get is Christmas week, but I'll have a few days here and there off before Christmas rolls around.
Card is made using Pun Fun. Designer paper Blush from Basic Grey. The heart is a cut piece of cardstock that I added crushed flock to. I picked up a package of different colored flock at Archiver's a few weeks ago. I wanted to try it out. The Chocolate brads at the top are made by Darice.
I stayed up till 1 am last night. Just to say I did. Normally I am a night owl and love to stay up late when I can. Didn't do that too much during vacation. I'm been so busy and with working out I've been ready to fall asleep at 11 each night. I guess that is a good thing. You need your sleep also. I shouldn't have a hard time getting up at 5:30 tomorrow morning.
Don't know if I told you but earlier in the week I had 5 inches cut off my hair and long layers added to it. Yesterday I dyed it Spiced Tea by Natural Instincts. It's a level 2 dye, and will wash out in 24 shampoos. OMG I can't believe what I just did! Now all of you know my weight, age, and that I dye my hair. The three top things that woman just don't share with the world. LOL
Now on my today's plan......I'm going to clean up the stamp room....looks like a small storm was in there. (Karen is the storm's name), I want to clean the bathrooms, and finish cleaning the fridge. I started it last night then opted to go to sleep.
Have a great Sunday
Stamping Trails
Karen 257

No comments: