Monday, February 23, 2009

Catching Up.

I have just not found the time to stamp. I was really hoping to this weekend, but I really needed to clean my house. I also went to visit mom, and went up to the school that my hubby works at and had the gym to myself. So I worked out a lot. Saturday we also went to the mall and did some power walking. I'm beat!!!!!!

I've received some questions from my loyal readers that I wanted to answer. Hoping tomorrow later in the day I'll have time to stamp and post some artwork.

Question one: Where did I find the fibers for the bunny card I made?

These fibers are Heat Bondable and are called Angelina fibers. You can purchase them at www.classact.ca

I found them at a Rubber Stamp convention last April. So cool! Come in many different colors are very easy to use.

Question two: Since I've lost so much weight why don't I change the picture of me and my stamp room? Well there are two reasons why I don't. It serves as a good reminder to me every time I login to my blog, and two I think it's easier for new readers to compare new pictures that I post to see one of me before I started on Weight Watchers.

Hope that clears it up!

Tomorrow is FAT TUESDAY!!!!! Well for me everyday is fat!!! LOL. Anyway we are having a pot luck at work. Although I did make my high in demand sloppy joe's I will be bringing my own lunch. Someone is bringing a fruit tray so I'll enjoy that. Not going to pig out. Now last year I would have jumped right in and been first in line. So happy that I'm in control of food now instead of food being in control of me.

Stamping Trails
Karen 208

No comments: