Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Red Hat Christmas Party Pics



Had fun at the Christmas party yesterday. The ladies all loved my hat. I think I was under dressed. Many of the woman were wearing lots of glitz! I never saw so many sequins in one place before. Here is pic of our queen Elaine.





Met some great gals at my table. Linda is a crafter also and made everyone at her table a red and purple stick pin for our hats.
For the gift exchange I received a large package of different Oil of Olay products. Love that stuff! The queen gave me a poinsettia plant as I was leaving. We drew numbers for the table center pieces didn't win one but it was so nice of Elaine to give me one. They were all happy to see me, and made me stand up so everyone would know who I am. All the ladies are really sweet and glad to have me join them. One of the ladies Donna was telling us about how she is dating again. TOO CUTE!!!!



All the girls who had a camera took a pic of my hat. So I posed for lots of pictures. Looking forward to the New Years party. That's going to be on the 4th.


Stamping Trails
Karen 204

All we are saying....is give Peace a Chance.......30 years ago today...Remembering John Lennon. Thanks for all the music you gave us....and sharing your message.

No comments: