Saturday, December 18, 2010

Stocking Stuffer for Hubby



Hubby is really hard to buy for, and even harder to find things for his stocking. A few days ago when we had lots of snow he was out with the snow blower then took a break and came back in. He said his hands were really cold. So I gave him one of the hot hands packets that I got for his stocking. He really loved it! Kept his hands warm while he was outside. I decided to make a pull up wrapper for one of the packets to put in his stocking. Stamped trees with white craft ink. Bison stamped on craft cardstock using Espresso ink. Moon is saffron.


Not feeling to well today. I pulled a muscle while working out and can barely move my left leg today. Poor me!!!! Guess I'll take it easy today and pop some Tylenol.

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: