Monday, December 13, 2010

SNOW!!!!







Well Skip got another snow day. We had lots of snow last night with more still falling. Suppose to have a foot by Wednesday. The wind is blowing and it is just really brrrrrrrr outside. I'm not venturing out at all today. Staying tucked in and warm in the house with lots of green tea, and hot cocoa. Made a nice pot of beef stew so that should help keep us warm. Skip is outside now with the snowblower, and I couldn't help but snap his picture to show you.

Kathy thanks bunches for my gifts and cookies that the mail carrier was sweet enough to bring to my door early this morning. I didn't even have to go out to the mailbox. Gifts are tucked away under the tree. I'll take a pic the tree and post tomorrow.

Hope that where ever my readers are that you are keeping safe and warm also

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: