Sunday, December 5, 2010

Santa Baby



Santa Baby forgot to mention one little thing a ring....I don't mean on the phone Santa Baby and hurry down the chimney tonight.

I love the song Santa Baby. All during December I sing the song. Drives Skip crazy. LOL

Anyway.....I made these Santa cards using Swirl Cuttlebug embossing folder. Card is size A2 one 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of white will be all that is needed to make the beard, moustache, and hat trim. Base card and nose is done with pink. Small oval punch to cut the nose, 1/4 circle punch for the eyes. I didn't have a pattern. I saw this card while surfing the web so I don't remember where I saw it, but I just free handed the pieces. Pretty easy to do.

Went to see Tangled with my sis-in-law and my nieces last night. This is such a fun and cute movie. Saw the 3d version. I'm so glad Disney is making great animation again! It was snowing pretty hard when we left the theater. They are saying we will be better up to 3 more inches. JOY!!!!!!

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: