Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Reindeer



This project didn't make the cut for my 12 days of Christmas, but I wanted to share it with you. Kind of silly......I took a pair of the 99 cent knit ladies gloves and used them for antlers for this reindeer. The body is two large Hershey candy bars. Cardstock is from Hollo's. Punches used: large oval, small oval, 1/2 circle, 1 3/4 circle, and scallop oval. I like the rusty bell used for his nose. I doubled the gloves then put the cuff around the top of the candy bars.


Lots of snow today and more is on the way they are predicting up to a foot of snow by Wednesday. Doesn't look like I'll be driving anywhere for the next few days. The Christmas party at the nursing home is this Thursday at 6:30 hoping the weather will break by then so I can attend that with mom. I dropped off her gift on Saturday for Santa to give to her.

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: