Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Embedded Butterflies



I have been seeing this technique on a few blogs lately and wanted to give it a try. Most common name I've heard for this is Embedded embossing. So easy to do! First take some punched out shaped. On this card I used the butterfly punch from SU!. Next you glue them down to a piece of cardstock. Sample used Kraft cardstock. Of course my glue of choice is Tombo Liquid glue. After the glue is dry place cardstock in embossing folder and run through embossing machine. That's it. Told you it was easy! Other colors used Marina Mist, black, and Cajun Craze. I popped the Cajun Craze butterfly over one of the Marina Mist butterflies. Wrapped some black crochet thread around it for the antennas. Modern label punch used for word stamp. For the layers I just punched them out with the punch cut them in half and layered them behind each piece.

We are going to be snowed in. Started snowing yesterday afternoon. Glad I went out in the morning to see my mom as I might not be able to get out till next week. Suppose to snow over the weekend also.

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: