Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lady Bug Dress



This little dress was fun to make. The small lady bug buttons were hard to find. Located finally at Jo Ann's, but they were pretty pricey, 3 bucks for a card of two.



I like how this outfit has many pieces. There is the main dress then it also has the black jacket. The little Mary Jane shoes and socks is just too darn cute. My friend suggested that I put little buttons on the sides of the shoes. Maybe later.....hard enough just to work with the small pieces not sure I want to add more to it.



Did you see the little panties! Really cute!!!! I was thinking about adding little black ruffles across the bottom but again......too darn little to work with. Maybe later.

Still lots of snow on the ground with more on the way. Guess the only thing to do is keep on crafting. I did some cleaning yesterday. Of course I have my workouts that I do everyday which has been really helping my knees feel better. I think I must have a touch of arthritis in them.

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: