Monday, January 17, 2011

Yo Yo Flower Card



It might be easier for me to list the things I didn't use on this card! I got to playing around last evening and just got carried away with embellishments. The yo yo's were made with Clover templates. They are just a hair over 1/2 inch when finished. I added pearl brads to the centers. Stamp set used by See-D's called Blooming Friendship. The flower tag is mounted to a 2 1/4 by 3 1/2 glassine bag that I ran through the Cuttlebug using an embossing folder. The tag is actually a perfect fit to put inside the bag but decided I wanted the tag on the outside so it could be seen better. The flower ribbon I've had since forever, and I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've used it. Cardstock colors Espresso (can't get enough of this color), Regal Rose, and cream. I'm not sure I really like this card overly well, but I did have fun putting it together.

Its been so cold here that I hate to even go outside. I did visit my mom yesterday. She is doing okay but has an infection on her toe. Which is not good seeing how she is a diabetic and allergic to penicillin. They are treating her for it, just praying that it will heal.

Skip has today off work, going to see if he wants to go to the movies with me. If not guess I'll batten down the hatches and just try to stay warm. We are in the single digits. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: