Friday, January 7, 2011

Heart Tag and Lesson Learned



So I took the cute little crocheted heart I made and attached it to a tag using a tiny clothes pin. I really like how this came out. The ribbon on the top of the tag has wire in it that is how I got the ribbon bent so nice. Stamp sets by See-Dee's, Postal, and Hearts. Background on cream was done with Cuttlebug heart folder.



Now I did learn a lesson while making this card. As you can see in this photo I didn't get a good image with the word stamp used. That is because I tried to stamp it after I had embossed the background. So on the second attempt I stamped the word and sponged the edges then ran it though the folder. Perfect!!!! Of course I had to use the bakers twine on the card. From yesterday's blog entry you all saw how much bakers twine I have!

No comments: