Sunday, May 18, 2014

Hello Kitty Hamburger Box


Seeing how my life is revolving around a kitty these days

I decided to make a kitty using the new Hamburger die box. 

Isn't this just too cute? 
 
The hamburger die requires the extended cutting pads but on the upside
 
it doesn't require a 12x12 sheet of cardstock. Which I'm happy about as
 
I normally don't purchase 12x12.
 
I used many different things to make the kitty. 
 
Triangle punch for the ears. Ovals Collection framelits for the face and tail. 
 
Owl Builder punch for the eyes and nose. 3/4 circle punch for the cheeks. 
 
The slanted eyes were made using Sizzlits Little Leaves. 
 
Designer paper is new called Moonlight. Hello Honey ribbon is one of the new in line colors. 
 
 
Side view of kitty box. 

And speaking of kitty....my little girl is 10 weeks old today. 

Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Thanks Karen for sharing your kitty box. What a fun creation. Nice too that you have your own inspiration to cuddle with. :D

Nana711 said...

This is so cute. Thank you for posting it.