Saturday, May 31, 2014

Serene Silhouettes with New Colors


Happy Saturday! 

My hubby is out now buying more Round Up for the weeds 

that are slowly taking over the yard. He put

some on a few days ago but the weeds are not

turning brown. He told me that his dad had told him

if the Round Up freezes during the winter months that it

wouldn't work anymore. Well needless to say with the 

brutal winter we had the Round Up isn't working, so he is 

buying a fresh bottle. 

The above card features new In Line Colors. 

Stamp sets Serene Silhouettes, and Something to Say. 

I'll be working on some things to post on the blog. One of which

is my Christmas in July week. This will be hard as StampinUp has no

current Christmas stamp sets to use. So I'm going to have to think out of the box. 

Speaking of boxes...Kat your birthday box was put in the mail today, so

keep an eye out for it. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: