Friday, May 2, 2014

One Sheet Wonder Completed Cards


I'm back with one of the easiest ways to cut a One Sheet Wonder. 

After all the stamping was finished I cut the 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of cardstock 

in half so each half measured 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. 

Then each of those halves were cut at 2 1/8 inches. 

So you end up with 8 pieces of 2 1/8 x 5 1/2 panels. 


I used different punches with other stamps to complete the 8 cards.
On the Coastal Cabana card I used the fringe scissors across the bottom. 


I also used ribbon trim.

For the Swallowtail card I first stamped the butterfly, then used
a craft knife to cut around the lower wing. This allowed me to slip
the stamped panel under the wing and let the wing be on top of the panel. 
Love how this one turned out. On the Baked Brown Sugar card and some of the 
other cards I also made use of embossing folders to add some texture. 


By adding some pop dots to the punched out flowers it gives the cards

some visual interest. Got to use some twine from the SAB catalog. So glad

this twine is in the new SU catty! I came up with another creative way to use the twine that I'll share in a later  post.



More twine and different stamp sets used. Click on the 

photos to see a larger image. 

Now I know I made these to give away for a swap I'm doing later in the Summer, but

I only made one set and I don't want to give these away! 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Great Job! Now quickly make another set so you can give these away!