Saturday, May 10, 2014

New Stamp Set Traveler


Another preview from the new SU catalog. 

This one features Traveler stamp set. Its a nice vintage looking set

that has an old fashioned camera, world globe, suitcase with lots of 

travel stickers on it, and really cool looking vintage train, and a travel log. 

The designer paper is from a pack called Moonlight. Very cool! It 

goes along with the new In Line Colors. 

Birthday greeting from a new set Something to Say. 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Beautiful card Karen. I'm so in love with that new Moonlight paper. It's going to be hard to actually use those wavy sheets since I love them so much. Now that I've seen your project perhaps I can be brave and dig in! :D
Happy Trails to you and Cherokee. Flipping through your posts your lovely kitty crafting companion has brought lots of smiles to my spirit tonight.