Thursday, June 25, 2015

By the Tide Card for Joe



My friend Joe and his better half Kat are still vacationing. 

Joe has spent almost all of his time enjoying his favorite pastime...you

guessed it fishing! 

All of the photos Joe has been sharing on Facebook of the fish he

has been catching inspired me to make this card. 

Stamp set By the Tide. 

I used the negative image I had left over from last weeks Sketch

Frenzy Friday to sponge in the oval on vanilla cardstock. 

The fish was stamped with Jet Black StazOn ink. 

I added some chevron ribbon and twine to the lower half of the card. 

Sarah and I had a great time yesterday doing some wedding shopping. 

We got some stuff for the table center pieces. We have it narrowed down to two designs. 

She and Jason will be making the final choice. I also

picked up her guest book. It was perfect as it is covered with burlap and

had vintage ribbon and a twine bow on the front. I'm changing out the 

small flower in the center of the twine bow with a small sunflower. 

At some point I'm going to cover a few pens with burlap and a small 

sunflower at the top to go with the guest book. 

We also stopped and had lunch and a small kid size ice cream. She is 

watching her weight before the wedding. Something I need to do as well. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: