Saturday, June 27, 2015

VC Rocks Blog Hop Celebrate the New!


Welcome to the 2nd VC Rocks Blog Hop 2015

The theme for this hop is Celebrate the New. 

I'm all about anything new from the 2015/2016 Stampin'Up! catalog! 

I just got my order on Friday so I had to hurry up and create a few things. 

Used the berry die with Crumb Cake cardstock. Before putting the 

pieces together I used the new brick embossing folder and sponged the

edges and spaces with Soft Suede. 

Handle made with Farm Fresh designer series paper, and I used the 

bow builder punch and made bows for each side of the handle. 


To fill the basket I made 3x3 note cards. 

Used more of the yummy Farm Fresh dsp on the front. 

Simple technique cut, flip, and add a strip. 

Layer was cut 2 3/4, then cut at 1 inch to flip. Strip is

1/4 wide. I used the greetings from Watercolor Wings stamp set. 

Oh and look close on the note on the right..I used the new white perfect accents. 


Also had to have the Market Fresh stamp set. 

I stamped and colored the strawberries then cut out with the circle framlits. 

This was layered on another new product, Metallic Foil Doilies. 

I stamped the image twice then cut out the banner and popped it over the main image. 

More Farm Fresh dsp used for the banner. 

I'm going to use this creation for a cello bag topper.  

Be sure to check out the VC Rocks Blog for other great ideas using new SU products. 

Stamping trails
Karen


4 comments:

Loni said...

Terrific basket and cards Karen!

Terri said...

I love that you used the brick TIEF on your basket, great idea there! This would make a great little gift to a gardener. Thanks for participating in our blog hop!

Unknown said...

So cute! And a new idea (to me) to put notes in the basket as a gift. Thanks!

Beantown Grasshopper said...

Fun basket of cards.