Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Seed Packet Gift using One Sheet Wonder


While going through some swaps I came across several

Completed One Sheet Wonders. 

I used one of them to create today's project. 

I cut the sheet to 11 x 4. 


Inside view shows how it was folded to hold a business size 

envelope. The envelop was sealed first ( I used a tape runner to seal it...cause

lets face it envelope glue tastes really bad! ) Then I cut

off both ends to create two pockets. 


One pocket holds a little note card, and the other holds a packet of 

flower seeds. 

The gift is closed using velcro adhesive dots. 

Make a cute little thank you gift. 

I'm heading out early today. Me and Sarah have appointments to get our

hair cut and styled. Mine is so long! I haven't had it cut or even trimmed for 

almost two years. After we will get some lunch then do a little shopping. Should be 

a wonderful day! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: