Friday, June 26, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday 062615


Sketch Frenzy Friday is here again!

This card pushed me out of my comfort zone with the colors I selected. 

Base card white, Delightful Dijon embossed layer, smaller layers, 

Wild Wisaba, and white. 

The images were stamped with Melon Mambo. 

I got bold and daring across the top and added 1 1/4 jute ribbon that

I ruffled and attached with mini staples. 

So I decided to go back to my roots with my weight loss. 

Since the wedding in coming up in a few months and I need 
 
to get a handle on the eating I went back on the old Core program 
 
from Weight Watchers. 
 
Went to the grocery store yesterday morning and stocked up on 
 
all the things on the Core list that I know I enjoy eating. 
 
So wish me luck I need to get at least 15 pounds off. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: