Monday, June 15, 2015

Mailable Monday # 110


You will laugh about this card....I was going to use Vanilla as the base, 

but then remembered that my cutter was in the kitchen from yesterday.

We had it down there to cut the announcements to go into the

wedding invites. Anyway....I was just to lazy to walk down stairs to get the 

cutter so I used a piece of Bermuda Bay that was already cut to A2 size. 


I used words from Crazy About You stamp set. 

I was able to bend and stretch the words to fit how 

I wanted them to on the clear mount block. 

These were used for the stem of the butterfly flower. Then I

used the small butterfly stamp from Butterfly Basics to make the leaves. 

Designer paper is Bohemian, and I added some doodles with markers around the 

edge of the card. 

I'm happy to report that the wedding announcements are finished! YAY. 

Sarah and I even got Skip to help assemble them yesterday afternoon. 

Next big stamping project for me will be thank you cards, and cards for the 

bridal shower. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: