Monday, June 29, 2015

Mailable Monday # 112



Another new stamp set that I got to play with this weekend. 

Its called Awesomely Artistic. 

I used Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Soft Suede, and Memento black inks. 

Card base is white, with Soft Suede sponging along the edges. The

frame around the greeting was stamped on Soft Suede then fussy cut and 

layered over the greeting with pop dots. A little twine bow finished off the card. 

We had some rain this weekend. Didn't do a lot but I did get to see some 

of Sarah's accessories for the wedding dress. The shoes, earrings, and headband

she ordered on line all arrived. They look fabulous!

I also ran out to Joann's yesterday afternoon and got a bird house to put her

cards in. It will have to be spray painted, and I need to make a tag that has

"cards" on it.

Sometime this week I'll be posting a creation that I made with a new trick I learned. 

I figured out (finally) how to make rosettes using seam binding. So be sure to 

stop by can check it out. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: