Monday, June 1, 2015

Mailable Monday # 108


I'm back! 

Sorry I stopped blogging for a week. 

I started to shovel out the temporary upstairs craft area, and

I just didn't get too much time to stamp. 

So today I'm offering up 4 mailable Monday cards featuring

Sprinkles of Life stamp set. 
 
The upper right card uses watercolor paper that I colored with 
 
Soft Sky, Pink, Pumpkin Pie, and Garden Green ink. 


I stamped two of the clouds on vellum weight cardstock using 

Smokey Slate ink. The other clouds were punched using 

100 pound weight cardstock. Sun stamp is from Kinda Eclectic. 

The bowl that is holding the ice cream scoops is from Work of Art stamp set. 

I have birthdays coming up so I've been busy trying to get things made. Mad rush
 
to get things done before I am overwhelmed with the wedding. 
 
Can you believe its June 1st!!!!
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: