Thursday, October 6, 2016

Halloween ATC, and tales from the Garden



My ATC swaps for October. 
 
Stamp set Jack of all Trades. The
 
jack-o-lantern was stamped on designer paper.
 
Witch hat stamped on gray cardstock with black ink. 
 
 
Some of our last harvest of the season. We had a lot of 

hot peppers. I froze them to be used in chili and other spicy

dishes for the winter. 


Now this crazy carrot didn't come from our garden. I found

it in a cello bag of carrots I got at the grocery store. 

Looks like bunny ears at the top. 

Skip harvested all the butternut squash. the yard looks bare now

compared to how the plant took over a large part of the backyard. 

We donated some to the food bank, and took other to the school to give away. 

The last batch went to the Skyview produce stand. We didn't trade them for

other things the owner paid cash for them, and of course we kept some for

ourselves for the winter months. I will be making soup and freezing it. 

But....not today. Suppose to be in the 80's. I think we are getting that

Indian summer everyone always hopes for in the fall. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: