Sunday, October 30, 2016

Misc Halloween Do Dads


So did you like the title of today's post? 

I have a hodge podge of Halloween things to post.
 
This three pocket letter was made by Anette. She's on the Swappers Corner Facebook group. 
 
Love all the glitter. This one just screams Halloween! 
 
 
Little treat bag I made for Emily. 
 
Ghost mummy made out of crepe paper. 

I've posted the directions for the toilet paper roll mummy's before.

You can see that post here


Card I received from Kat. Love the spooky window scene! 

I'll have more Halloween cards to post tomorrow that I've received 

from friends. 

I'm so excited that the Indians won yesterday! They only have to win one more! 

Lets GO TRIBE. Everyone is pulling for you, well not all. The Cub Fans, and 

the Sports Announcers aren't! Lets show them this is our year! 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: