Thursday, October 13, 2016

Valentina Doll Christmas Tag


My latest tag using a Julie Nutting doll stamp named Valentina. 

She is so cute! While to big to put on a greeting

card she is perfect for tags, and adding to pocket 

letters which is the next thing I'll be making with her. 

I'm thinking a winter theme with lots of blues and

snowflakes. Love her boots! 


Now here is where I'll need your help. 

Do you like the flower with the pearl center that 

I added to the bow, or do you think it looks better without the flower? 

Thanks for your input! 


So I have to smile at my friend Kat. 

She's away on vacation and still sent me a weekly RAK. 

This one was post marked Albuquerque New Mexico. Thanks Kat! 
 
Yesterday was beautiful! Clear skies light breeze and 70. Perfect! 
 
Now why can't we have these days during the summer! So much better
 
than all the humidity we have in July and August. 
 
Well I did enjoy the day. I got out and soaked up the sun on the deck. 
 
Good thing I did as today its not getting out of the 50's. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen  



1 comment:

Kathy said...

I can't decide...I like them both. If I have to decide I will go with the flower.
Glad you liked your happy mail from NM, wait till next week for another postmark. Love ya, Kat