Monday, October 10, 2016

Mailable Monday # 171


I'm thinking about making these for my Thanksgiving cards.

So colorful!

I first stamped the watercolor paper panel with the leaf

images by Tim Holtz, using Jet Black StazOn ink. 

Then I misted the paper with water. I then

used three different colors of alcohol ink and lightly 

dropped the color on the paper. After

it was dry I glued it to a white base card. 

The greeting is from SU but I don't remember which set it was

from, but I know its a retired set. 

I got up early yesterday morning and got a pot roast in the crockpot (

by the way it was very good!)

Did some light housework, then worked in the stamping studio.

Skip when to visit his mom. I'm almost finished 

with the art journal book I started at the library class in September. YAY! 

It was down right chilly yesterday morning. It went down to the upper 30's! Oh no! 

Not ready to be cold yet! There is still hope that we will be back into the 70's this week. 

I have to run to the airport this morning and pick up Sarah and Jason. They are back

from there weekend trip to Boston. Speaking of Boston....the Indians game

was cancelled yesterday due to rain, and will be played today. 

Go Tribe lets put this one to bed!!!!! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: