Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween


No Mailable Monday. Just

wanted to share some Halloween cards I've received. 

This adorable stitched witch shoes was 

made by Marianne. 

Love all her stitched cards. If you'd like to 

see more visit her blog


This card was made by Robin. She's a friend from

the VC Rocks group. 

Love it! 


This card came in my Halloween Flip bag. 


I love, love, love this one! Made by Kat using

a Tim Holtz thinlit die. 


Here is an inside view. the colors are great! 

So thanks ladies for all the fun Halloween cards. 
 
 
Skip carving the pumpkin yesterday afternoon. 


Ewwww. Pumpkin guts! 
 
 
So he's calling this his Trumpkin. 

He raided my craft room and took some yellow ribbon, and my 

glue gun. I'm not seeing it. LOL 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the Trumpkin! Happy Halloween!
Linda Patti. tpatti@twc.com