Saturday, October 8, 2016

Thanksgiving Pocket Letter


Thanksgiving pocket letter that I made for a swap. 

Some of the ATC were made using watercolor paper with

alcohol ink.
 
 
I like the purple, green and yellow together on this pocket.


I found a turkey stamp in my stash. It always amazes me when 

I go through supplies and come up with something I can use that

I forgot I even had! 


The felt turkey I got in a package from Catan's. Makes 

a cute and quick card for a pocket. 


My friend Kat told me about Cheerios coming out with Pumpkin Spice. 

So I picked up a box at the grocery store. They are really yummy! 

John thought so to as he ate most of this box. 


And I wanted to share this on the blog today. 

Connie bought me the Doctor Who coloring book, 

and Kat bought me the Outlander coloring book for my birthday. 

Love them both ladies! I'm going to have fun this winter coloring! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: