Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Prima Doll Ornament and Happy Mail


Well I made something a little different. 

This is half of a plastic ball ornament. 

Used Merry and Nice prima doll on the inside. 

She is next to a cream color tree. 
 
 
 

These are mounted on sheet music. The packages

were cut from a sheet of designer paper. 
 
I wrapped lace and ribbon around the edge. 


Here is back view. I used another piece of designer paper

to hide the edges of the lace. 

Wish I could have taken a better photo, but I kept

getting a glare even when I turned off the flash.

I got happy mail yesterday from my friend Kathleen. 

She is the best! Take a look....


We both love the Julie Nutting prima dolls. 


Beautiful tag. 


I really love how she also adds to the back of the tag

Really adds a nice touch! 


Folded poinsettia ornament.


Love the angel. She used a snowflake glittered sticker

to make the halo. How clever! 

Thanks so much Kathleen!!!!

I spent a big part of yesterday cleaning the house. 

I didn't want to have a lot to do on Wednesday as I'll

be busy doing some prepping on that day for dinner

I'll be making on Thanksgiving. 

Till tomorrow....

Stamping trails
Karen
Pin It

No comments: