Monday, September 25, 2017

Mailable Monday #212


Yup that's me. Just read the greeting. 

The doll I used is called Jill. By Julie Nutting of course! 

This is one of the new dolls I got as an early birthday gift. 

I'll be posting some other things this week that hubby got for me. 

Legs, and arms colored with Prisma pencils. Her dress and boots are designer paper. 

So while I was making this card I had a bit of an accident. My coffee got a little to close

to the stamping area and picked up the completed card and the coffee cup at the same time. 

Well I dropped the card to the floor and the coffee splashed a bit out of the cup. 

So......in order to hide the wee bit of coffee I used Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and randomly

stamped around the white spaces. Problem solved! 

The greeting is by Dyluisions. After stamping it I colored it in with different

colors. Kind of a play on the greeting itself using different shades. 

Had fun at Sarah and Jason's house yesterday. Ate to much, and played with the pets

a lot, but had a great time. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: