Saturday, September 23, 2017

Halloween Memorydex Cards


Back with some more Memorydex cards. 

Of course I'm in full swing Halloween mode. 

I'm thinking about doubling back on this one and stamp 

the greeting (witching you a Happy Halloween) in cream

then popping it up on the black bat layer. I think as it is now

it is hard to read. 


Yup the wicked witch can be bribed with chocolate! 

The hat and greeting is a little set that my friend Kat got me 

a few years ago while she was visiting. They were being sold at Pat Catan's. 

I thought it would be a cute idea to use actual candy wrappers. These were miniatures.

The row of black rhinestones was not put on one by one. These are from a roll

of washi tape that I got at Target last season. Pretty handy having them on a roll as

you know they will always be in a straight line when you use them on a project. 
 
I'll be making a bowl of pasta salad today. Its been way to hot to cook anything. 
 
I swear it feels like July outside. We need some rain and cooler temps! 
 
Where are you FALL!!!!!!! I'm missing you!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: