Saturday, September 2, 2017

Coffee/Tea Memorydex Cards


 All I can say is September is here and the warm temps

just went away! Barely made it to 70 yesterday afternoon. 

Hubby is already grumbling, and saying it is all my fault

because for the last few weeks I've been dreaming of Fall

and pumpkin everything! LOL
 
I almost forgot to post the Memorydex cards I made

Kathleen for the coffee/tea swap we did. 


Here is the coffee one. The flower metal embellishments are

from Tim Holtz. 

Greeting from Perfect Blend stamp set SU. 

The coffee cup is a 3 D sticker that was in a pack of them that

I got at Hobby Lobby. 



and here is the memorydex card for tea. 

I used Nice Cuppa stamp set, paper, and matching framlits to 

create this one. 

Happy with how both of them turned out. 

Getting back to Fall....yes I started to decorate the house with my fall themed stuff. 

What can I say...I just love this time of the year! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: