Monday, September 4, 2017

Mailable Monday #209


Happy Monday!

Autumn has been calling my name even though 

it is still Summer. 

I stamped the leaves on glossy white cardstock. 

Don't ask why I used glossy white. I think it was a piece

that was mixed up with my matte white cardstock, and I 

was to lazy to go back in the drawer and get the right type of white. 

So anyhow...I used Wonderfall set by SU. 

Colors: Elegant Eggplant, Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip,

and Crumb Cake. 

The acorn was cut out then popped on the card. 

Now my hubby is in denial that Fall is coming. 

We went for a walk in the park yesterday, and I picked up these leaves. 


I don't know about my readers, but this collection of leaves

and acorns is all I need to prove that Fall is here! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: