Thursday, September 14, 2017

Candy Apple Punch Art


So when thinking of fall days I can't help but

remember the caramel apples my mom

use to buy me at the grocery store. 

My mom didn't like to bake, or cook, but

she did make sure her kids got some yummy treats. 
 
Thanks mom!

I made the candy apple using the large wide oval punch from Stampin'Up. 
 
Just punch three pieces of red cardstock, and glue them together to form the apple. 

After the apple was glued I sponged Versamark ink to the lower part, and 

added copper embossing powder.

The apple leaf was done with the wing of the bird builder punch. 
 
 


I used a half size Popsicle stick, and attached it with glue dots. 

If you don't have the half size sticks just cut one of the standard size in half. 


I made a few extra ones to use with my swaps. 

The one standing up was slipped into a small cello bag

which I gathered at the top with some twine. 

The other one was attached to a small white doily. 
 
Cute right? 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Love the candy apple...so fun.