Sunday, September 24, 2017

Eat Me....if you dare Halloween Treat


Still working on Halloween goodies. 

The plastic mason jar pouch I got from 

Michael's several months ago. Pretty nice that

the jars are food safe. Makes them great for swaps. 

Greeting on the tag is a from last years October Paper Pumpkin

set by Stampin'Up. 

The spider web doily was also by SU. I cut it in

half and used tear tape to attach it to the front and back of the jar. 


View of the jar with the treat inside. 

The spiders are buttons. I may have to make

a few more of these. Although I'm not sure if I can still find the buttons. 

Going over to have a cookout at Sarah and Jason's later today. 

Still can't believe it is so hot, but it is a great day to cook outside.

Sending a shout out to my friend Lisa who is celebrating her

birthday today. Hope you have a wonderful day! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: