Saturday, September 16, 2017

Cherokee, and Fall Lake Photos


I snapped a photo of Cherokee yesterday enjoying a sunbeam......


and then.....


she yawned really wide! Ah the life of a kitty! 


After I took the photos of Cherokee me and hubby went for

a walk at the lake. 

Here you can see some geese on a fallen log in the lake. 

Anyone up for a game of duck, duck, goose? 


While hubby is still in full denial I took a photo

of a tree that leaves are most certainly changing to red. 


and plenty of leaves are falling into the lake. 


Skip walking in front of me. I don't think I've ever taken

photos of the cabin at the Hamby center. 


Front of the cabin


Full front of the cabin. I love the windows. 

Really need to visit this weekend as the Center

is only open to the public on the weekends. 

We've been inside before, but of course I didn't have the camera then. 

Today should be fun! Me and my buddy Betty are going to 

Adventures in Stamping. Lots of booths to visit, and I'm sure we 

will see some great demos, and maybe be able to take 

part in some make and takes. 

I'll be back tomorrow to share photos and let you know how much I bought. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: